- 3.1 Delivery of orders will be made in accordance with the Seller’s delivery schedule and such delivery dates shall be approximate only and not essential terms unless agreed otherwise. Delivery of the Products shall be Ex-works EXW (Incoterms 2000), the Seller’s premises, unless otherwise agreed prior to delivery. If requested by the Buyer, Seller will endeavour to provide with each delivery a Certificate of Conformance confirming manufacture of the product in accordance with the specification for the Product. All import duties and sales taxes and other duties whatsoever shall be met by the Buyer unless otherwise agreed with the Seller.
- 3.2 Where Products are to be delivered in instalments, each part delivery or instalment shall be deemed to be sold under a separate contract.
- 3.3 Seller shall not be obliged to deliver any order if:
- 3.3.1 Buyer makes any voluntary arrangement with creditors or goes into liquidation or if a receiver is appointed to any of the property or assets of the Buyer of if the Buyer ceases or threatens to cease to carry on part of its business or cannot pay its debts as they fall due;
- 3.3.2 any debt is due and payable by the Buyer to the Seller but is unpaid,
- 3.3.3 Buyer fails to provide any letter of credit, bill of exchange or other security required by the Contract.
Hydrozid delivery information
For orders received before 15.30 goods are despatched that day. Delivery will normally be within 3 – 4 working days.